Sunday, December 2, 2007

Don't blame me for how depressingly dreary this sounds

Heya people.
Sha-Lene created this blog for the purposes of all our frantic doings - in law school and out of it - so I gather that it would be just as well that I put something long on the screen when it gets accessed.

So how has the weekend been?
Rush, rush, rush, rush on tutorials. After a round of badminton on Friday - in which I managed to hit a shuttlecock on top of the ledge (or whatever you call it) - but these things happen.
No matter which way you want to look at it.

And then, I guess I had sleep. Next week is the hols, and that is what we, law students, are all aiming our gleaming greedy eyes at - for loads of empty time.

But even then, we would still have to prepare for bla bla bla, and bla of work - which seemingly never ends.

Second December as I write this, which signals the closeness of the end of year 2007. People, start making your new year resolutions, and dieting in order to binge on Christmas pudding and New Year goodies.

Also, gotta drive safely.
But in the meantime, gotta lose some more sleep on written work and tutorials.

That's working like a dog for ya.

*Grumbles* The timing on this post is all wrong

No comments: